Roof Repairs – Roofers Epsom DLE Roofing
It is advisable to check your roof at least twice a year. A well maintained roof will avoid serious costly repairs in the future, and is also an excellent selling point. You will not find a higher level of professionalism than the roofers Epsom we provide.
The best place to start with your checks is in the attic space. Look out for:
(1) Areas that look to be sagging.
(2) Signs of water damage, leaks, mould patches.
(3) Darker areas that were not present before.
(4) Natural light showing through the roof tiles.
Follow this inspection with an exterior check, look out for:
(1) Cracked, broken or missing tiles.
(2) Wear and tear around chimneys, vents and pipes.
(3) Check gutters for loose materials. Sand/gravel can indicate advanced wearing on the roof.
(4) Moisture, rot and mould develops 24 to 48 hours after a water leak, so if you spot this, take action immediately to prevent further damage.
(5) Examine drainage, gutters and downspouts to ensure they are attached securely and have not become loose.